Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tuesday, June 12, 1962

Got up at 6:00 -
Hank had to go to Pendleton - I packed his lunch - caught up on my diary. Wrote to Mom & Dad before Billy got up. He got up at 8:30 - Washed 2 loads this A.M. (Billy's sheets & mattress cover) - finished hoeing the flower bed by the garage - weeded the strawberry bed - got a few strawberries - finished the painting (gave the picnic table & one bench the second coat. Gave Billy a bath after lunch & washed his hair. Hank got home about 1:45 - I did dishes & took a shower - Billy took a nap - I went to Penny's at Janaf & got Dad 2 pr. of p.j's for Father's Day - got Billy 3 pr. of socks - wrapped Dad's present & Hank mailed it. We left about 5:30 & went to Fort Monroe to see Linda Ann - Went to a drive-in & ate - Took Linda back to the hotel - poured down rain - got home at 8:15. I fixed the hem in my yellow dress.
Sent a letter to Mom & Dad.

No comments: