Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saturday, May 16, 1964

Up at 8:00 - Went to Bayside this A.M. - got groceries - picked a record up at the Post Office - got 5¢ stamps - turned colored film in - got gas for mower - Started mowing when I got home - got the backyard done from the house to Newsome's before lunch - mowed the front yard & got part of it done around grapevines & the shed - the pin came out once & I put it back, then it started smoking in the high grass by the fireplace - then the belt came off - I gave up when I was about half done - Gladys & Cindy came & she brought me a case of milk - Ray Warner came - had Gary with him - I gave him $100.00 for the tractor - had pot pies for supper - went to Ruby's a minute after supper - gave Billy a bath & I took one - Called Mom & Dad.

Mailed letter to Hank & Mom & Dad.
Letter from Hank

No comments: