Monday, December 29, 2008

Thursday, May 7, 1964

Up at 7:00 - I went to see Aunt Maggie this A.M. - Billy was still asleep when I left - I took her a basket of fruit from Mom & I - Ed Hornig came while I was gone - Went to Penny's & got a new dress - took a blouse back - got Mom a Mother's Day card at Manly - had coffee when I got home - then Mom, Billy & I went to Mrs. Buhrman - I took pictures of her - took her to Bonacker's - ate dinner with her - Dad planted corn at Wally's all day - Went to C.F. this P.M. & made train reservations for next Wed. - Went to Earl May's - got a cone & stopped at Aunt Cora's on way home - also Dike dump - got into heavy rain & wind before we got home - got another blast between 6:00 & 6:30 - a tornado hit W'loo at that time - Mary & Laurie came tonite - stayed until 11:00.

No comments: