Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Thursday, October 29, 1964

Up at 6:30 - Got ready to go to Commissary - got Billy up & dressed him - we all ate bkfst. - he stayed with Hank while I went to Commissary - had to wait 15 min. for it to open - Sam Baily was taking care of Billy when I went to pick him up - Hank had to go to a meeting - Came home & unloaded groceries - Hank called & we had to go back & pick him up - he brought us home & took the car - I ironed until lunchtime. Hank got off at noon - ate lunch & we all went downtown - he took his razor in to have it worked on - I took my typewriter along but didn't get to take it in for a cleaning - we went to Grant's - got fall flowers & Trick or Treat sack for Billy - got Cindy's Christmas present - went thru Toyland - went to Penny's & got 2 flannel shirts for Billy - had left-overs tonite - Hank went to Mason's - I gave Billy a bath - watched tv - Was asleep when Hank came home.

No comments: