Saturday, June 28, 2008

Monday, February 17, 1964

Up at 6:00. Hank started school today - he left at 6:45 - I washed 5 loads - also done a handwashing - Cleaned tile in the bathroom - used bleach & toothbrush & then went over it with Plastic tile cleaner - Kitty came this P.M. - Billy was in the house with me all day - Jean Richardson called at noon & said she would be here to see us Saturday sometime. Mopped & waxed the hallway floor - Ruby came for awhile after Hank got home - Pat called before I started supper & said she would be out. We were still eating when she came - She didn't stay very long - I told her off about Troy - Hank went to King's - I done dishes after Pat left - read Grundy paper - Slept with Billy tonight.

Billy got Valentine from Laurie - Sheri, Shelly, Scott & Steve -
Letter from Mom

No comments: