Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tuesday, January 21, 1964

Up at 6:45 - Washed 2 loads this A.M. - folded clothes that I hung in garage & on rack yesterday.
Sent ck. for light bill - finished another pr. of brown cordurory pants for Billy - Went to Ruby's & had coffee - Messed around outside for awhile - such a pretty day. Billy played outside all day - put hose up & put white fence in shed - vacuumed kitchen & shook rugs - After lunch I made a butterscotch peanut pie - kept Jimmy while Ruby took her mother to Ports. - Jimmy, Billy & I took a walk down by the lake - Put a roast on when I got home - got clothes in & folded - vacuumed around l.r. rug - hall, bath & our room. Walked to Ruby's & sat on back steps awhile - wrote in diary - Hank went to Young's tonite - I finished p.j. bottoms for Billy - Took a shower -

No comments: