Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tuesday, January 28, 1964

Up at 7:30 - Ironed this A.M. - Pat & kids came about 10:30 - continued ironing - Troy really was a pistol & I blew my top about him throwing blocks in the door - They finally left about 1:00 - Then Billy & I ate lunch - I washed ny hair this P.M. - Ironed the dampened stuff - Hank came home about 2:00 - him & Billy went to a gun shop - had flounder for supper - Billy & I went to Gladys's tonite - had her ck. Fed. Income tax form - Home at 9:45 - Watched tv awhile -

2 comments:

Daniela said...

I can not believe that I let a month go by without checking out the diary. I didn't realize how much I've missed reading these. Reading your moms diaries makes me very nostalgic. Have I thanked you yet for publishing these? I am very appreciative since they remind me so much of my own childhood. Thank you Bill!

Daniela said...

pss..Rice pudding is something that i love very very much. Your mom made it and because of that, I am going to make it tonight. I'll let you know how it turned out. I figure if she can, I can. Rice pudding has always been a mystery for me..and i've always shyed away from trying to make it. Hhhmm, thank you Carolyn.