Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friday, June 19, 1964

Maurell & Mary came
Hot & humid
Up at 6:00 - Billy ate with Hank & I - we took Hank to work - Billy watched cartoons & I cleaned the house - baked a ham - cooked potatoes & eggs for salad - had some rain -
Maurell & Mary got here about 11:00 - hadn't been here long when Hank got home - Hunter brought him - Ate dinner about 1:30 - We all rode down to Sears Warehouse - then went to the base - went to the Commissary - they waited outside while I went in & got milk - sausage & cottage cheese & orange juice - rode around on the base awhile - Stopped at Bayside - Mary & I went in the drugstore - dimestore & Colonial - had hamburgers - potato salad & toss salad for supper - Mary & I went to Ruby's a few minutes after supper - Called Mom & Dad tonite to let them know Maurell & Mary were here -
Bed about 11:00 - Rained pretty hard tonite -

Letter from Mom

No comments: