Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monday, June 22, 1964

Maurell's left

Hot - not quite as humid
Up at 6:30 - Got bkfst. for all of us except Billy - he was still asleep - packed a lunch for Maurell & Mary - they left at 7:55 A.M. - I felt real bad today - felt so lost & depressed - cried nearly all A.M. - Washed 3 loads - went to Ruby's for coffee - Hank home for lunch - Billy & I went to Kitty's after lunch - just got home when Ruby came & asked us to go to the beach - had to get bathing suit from attic - Went to Chesapeake Beach - home at 4:00 - gave Billy a bath & I took a shower - got clothes in & got supper - made our bed - sat in Ruby's backyard awhile - home about 8:30 - watched tv & wrote in diary.

No Mail -

1 comment:

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Bill,
Just a quick note to let you know I left a little something at my blog for you. Here's the link.