Sunday, May 17, 2009

Saturday, August 1, 1964

Ø
Hank had duty -
Billy & I slept - I got up at 8:30 & Billy at 9:00 - Hank called & said Pebbles was missing - in a few minutes Jimmy brought her home - She had gone there last nite & they kept her in the garage over night. I cleaned the house today - it was dry & quite cool - Hank came home late afternoon so Billy & I could run to the store - we got a birthday present for Wayne Shedd's party tomorrow - Hank went back to base - I cleaned the kitchen - shook rugs & swept the porch - Mrs. Hildebrand came over & talked - I talked to Mrs. Ranhorne - went to Ruby's & met her company - Betty Paul came up - Billy had a pot pie for supper - Sat out back tonite - Hank came home about 8:30 & ate supper - stayed awhile - I watched a movie tonight "A Man Called Peter" - bed at 12:00.

No Mail

No comments: