Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thursday, July 16, 1964

Ø
Up at 7:20 - Felt real stiff & worn out from the beach yesterday - Didn't do anything this A.M. - Billy got up at 8:00 & Welad at 8:30 - Got bkfst. & done dishes - Welad & I talked all morning - Hank got off at noon - after lunch him & Welad took Billy & I out to Lynnhaven Beach - then they went to Va. Beach to see about some parts for David's car - they picked us up at 4:30 - gave Billy a bath & I took a shower when we got home - Hank cooked steaks & hot dogs out - I fixed corn on the cob - French Fried potatoes - zucchini squash - sliced tomatoes - cucumbers & green pepper & biscuits - done with dishes at 8:00 - Billy went to Farm Fresh with Humblets - I went over & got some tomatoes from Ruby - Hank - Welad & Billy went to Colonial - bed at 11:30 -

No comments: