Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday, August 2, 1964

Ø
Up at 9:30 - Hank was already home & reading the paper - Had pancakes for bkfst. - Str. up the house & done dishes - Hank finished mowing with the push mower - Catherine called - said they got home Thursday night - said they would be out this P.M. - I took a shower & washed & set my hair - Ruby came for coffee just as I finished rolling my hair - then Hank & Jim came in - fixed hamburger & hot dogs for lunch - was just ready to eat when Dowlings came - I done dishes & put a dress on - got Billy ready & Catherine & I walked him up to Guthrie's at 4:30 to Wayne's birthday party - I fixed coffee & made doughnuts - they left at 5:45 - Hank & I done dishes & walked over to Harris's & I met her - talked to Jim & Ruby on way home - rode to Farmer's Mkt. & got a watermelon - read the paper when we got home - bed at 11:00.

No comments: