Sunday, January 10, 2010

Friday, October 2, 1964

Rain
Hank had duty -
Up at 6:45 - still sticky & raining.
Finished Mom & Dad's letter this morning while Billy watched cartoons - wrote out cks. for bills - Went down to Kitty's this A.M. - took her a copy of 2 poems - Fixed the black dress Therza gave me this P.M. - marked & cut off the sailor dress - knitted awhile - Went back to Kitty's this P.M. & had her ck. the length of my black dress.
Hank called about 5:30 & said he would be home to get a bite to eat. Billy & I were just ready to eat when Gladys & Cindy came - they were still here when Hank came home. I went to Kantowski's about 7:00 & she cut my hair - Hank went back to the base about 8:30 - Billy & I watched tv. I composed a letter to Louis Olive in St. Thomas -
Bed 11:10.

Mailed letter home.

No comments: