Sunday, January 3, 2010

Thursday, September 17, 1964

SP
I got up at 7:00 - Took a shower & set my hair - started my P - Got Billy washed up & dressed - We went to Welad's & ate bkfst. - had sausage & eggs - Went to Damascus - got 2 records for Therza in dime store - Went out to Therza's - Hank - Therza - Billy & I went to the cemetary to Thelma's grave - rode out to the new school - Stopped at the grocery - Ate supper at Therza's - Linda's boyfriend Scott was there for supper - Therza & I ate last - done dishes - Cox's came over - We left about 7:00 - Went to Welad's tonite - Ruth Ann came over - also John Eden - had lemon pie & coffee - after John & Ruth Ann left Libb & Welad got a case (30 lbs.) butter & some cheese & rice for us - back to motel about 11:00 - done part of the packing.

No comments: