Thursday, September 17, 2009

Saturday, September 5, 1964

13
- Hot & humid -
Up at 8:00 - After bkfst. & dishes I went up to Bayside to the Dime Store - got myself a lt. blue pr. of sneakers & 2 coloring bks. for Billy to take to Abingdon. Cleaned the whole house after I got back - Billy & Hank went & got 2 new tires for the car - ate lunch after they got home - got a letter from Issy saying that Clarence will be in Washington, D.C. from Sept 19-22 & would like to see us. We all rode out to the base - got a collar for Pebbles & Hank checked to see if he could swap his Sept. 20 duty with someone - no luck. Mr. Paul came up when we got home - I wrote a letter to Midge - Fixed hamburgers - potatoe salad - cole slaw & beans for supper. Went to Ruby's a minute tonite - gave Billy a bath & I took a shower - Called Gladys. - Wrote in diary.

Letters from Dad & Issy
Wrote to Midge

No comments: