Sunday, April 27, 2008

Friday, July 12, 1963

Sunny - 80°
Up at 6:30 - took Hank to work - Welad was up when I got home - fixed breakfast - washed 2 loads - done some handwashing - wrote a letter to Mary Ann Tessau - wrote cks. on bills - Welad went downtown - Hank got home about 2:30 - I shortened my orange & black figured skirt this P.M. - fixed cube steak - zucchini squash - green beans - macaroni & cheese - coffee & apple pie for supper. Ate about 5:15 - done dishes & then I went to Janaf - Welad, Hank & Billy stayed home - I went to Penny's - got a pr. of knee knockers & blouse to match - white shorts - 3 pr. of pants - 1 bra & a half slip - also 4 pr. of shorts for Billy - Stopped by Gladys's on way home but didn't go in as she was leaving - home at 9:30 - Jim was here - started a letter to Mom & Dad - bed at 12:00.

Mailed letter & card to Mary Ann Tessau

No comments: