Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday, June 4, 1963

Sunny - warm
Up at 7:10 - Didn't do a thing - felt so worn out. Billy slept until 8:30 - I wrote a letter to Tina - we were eating bkfast when the men came to pump out the grease trap - Hank came home when I called him - They said it was alright so the trouble is in the pipe behind the cupboards - Hank ate lunch & then went back - he came home again this P.M. & fixed the leaks in the roof - I went to Ruby's to get Billy for a nap - stayed awhile - Put Billy asleep - then I put chicken on for supper -
finished waxing the tile -
picked strawberries after supper - very few - tried to make buttonholes & the machine acted up - went to Ruby's & got Billy - gave him a bath - I took a shower & cleaned the bathroom - Wrote in diary

Mailed letter to Tina -
Therza called tonight -
Letter from Dad & David Henry

No comments: