Sunday, December 23, 2007

Friday, March 2, 1962

Cold & windy today.
I cut Billy out a pair of pyjamas after breakfast - cut them out of a red crepe bedspread. Roger called this morning - Said they had talked to Roy & Tina last night & that it was 34 below zero in Reinbeck yesterday morning - Mom, Billy & I went to Midge's this morning - I cleaned house this afternoon. Gladys came down & took Mom to Bayside with her. When they came back we had coffee - She stayed until 5:00 - We ate supper at Carroll's tonight then went to Janaf. I got Billy a blackboard at Kresge's. Sewed Billy's pyjama top together tonight. Billy got sick tonight - I got him up & gave him aspirin - held him awhile - he felt real hot - finally settled down. Put Mom's hair up.
Wrote to Hank.

Letter from Hank.

No comments: