Monday, December 24, 2007

Saturday, March 17, 1962

Mom & Dad left -
Got up at 6:00 - Nice & sunny today but fairly cold. Mom & Dad left at 8:15 this morning. After I got dishes done Billy & I went to Catherine's for coffee - then we went to Tastee Freez & ate dinner - Took Catherine home then came home & put Billy to bed. I cleaned house this afternoon. Gladys called & asked us to eat supper at Carroll's with them. Midge called. Gladys picked us up about 5:00 - also she got Thelma's girl (Michelle) & we went to Carroll's - got home at 6:30 - gave Billy a bath - we watched tv - after Billy went to bed (9:45) I watched part of Gunsmoke but fell asleep - woke up at 11:30 & went to bed. The house seemed pretty big today - I felt pretty lost.
Gladys called tonight & said that George had called her.

Letter from Hank & Gladys Baker.

No comments: