Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wednesday, April 4, 1962

Got up at 6:45.
Sunny but cool today - Straightened the house up this morning after breakfast. Sewed the buttons on my brown blouse. Midge called & was coming - I told her I had some errands to run so she asked to go along. I picked her up - went to Bayside & got buttons for my blue blouse & air mail envelopes. Went to the egg factory - came home & done a lot of trimming in front - Midge helped. We went to Vic's & ate lunch - then I took her home. Roger had just got here when I got home - he mowed the yard. I trimmed along the drive & walk - Billy took a nap - I wrote part of a letter to Hank while waiting for him to go to sleep. Roger left at 5:00 - gave Billy a bath after supper.
Cut out my housecoat.

No letter from Hank

No comments: