Sunday, December 23, 2007

Thursday, February 22, 1962

Cloudy & rainy all day - but warm.
I ironed this morning right after breakfast - Mom & I got up early (6:30). I cleaned kitchen, living room & bathroom windows - also waxed the stove, washer & refrigerator - cleaned the garage window. Mom sewed on her black check dress & pedal pushers. Kitty came up after lunch to try on Mom's green dress. I called Pat before dinner. Mom fixed the white drapes for the back door this afternoon. Gladys Davis called. Fixed macaroni & cheese for supper - also fish sticks & cabbage. Went to Colonial after supper - Dad went in - Mom, Billy & I just went for the ride. Washed my hair tonight.

Billy didn't potty.

No mail delivery today.
Mailed the letter I wrote to Hank Tues. night -
Wrote to Hank tonight.

No comments: