Thursday, December 27, 2007

Saturday, April 7, 1962

Rain today.
Got up at 7:15 - Billy was vomiting - he was sick from going without eating last night. I called Therza this morning - She is going to order our flowers. I cleaned the house today - re-arranged Billy's room & the living room - Called Catherine. Midge called & asked me to come over but I didn't go. Gladys called this afternoon - She came & got Hank's letter & mailed it for me - then she came back & had coffee late this afternoon - I stirred up some chocolate chip cookies but didn't bake them. Had macaroni & cheese & toasted cheese sandwiches, rice pudding for supper - Gladys called after supper - she said her & Midge had it out on the phone. Billy fell asleep on the davenport about 7:30. I watched tv - took a shower.

Wrote to Therza tonight - sent a ck. & picture of Billy

No comments: