Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Friday, April 19, 1963

Sunny - windy - 90°
Up at 7:25 - Billy was running a temperature & white as a sheet - I sat with him all morning - about 10:00 he wanted to eat so I fixed a boiled egg & toast - he ate it & kept it down. Earlier I gave him 2 aspirin - he threw it up while I was talking to Pat. Hank came home about 10:00 to check on him - I told him the refrig. was freezing everything. He came home for lunch - I done last night & today's dishes - started washing all the mess - done 3 loads - Hank got a new control switch for the refrig. & had Maynard install it - I laid down & put Billy asleep - hung out clothes & washed 2 more loads - wrote a letter to Mom & dad - Pat called - Billy went outside for awhile - came in & threw up all over.

Wrote and
mailed letter home

No comments: