Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Friday, April 5, 1963

Up at 7:00 - This morning I defrosted the freezer in kitchen - cleaned the bedrooms - bath & living room - After lunch I cleaned the freezer & refrig. out with baking soda water - dumped up a lot of stuff - cleaned the kitchen - got ready to do dishes & sink was stopped up - finally scooped the water in a pan & took it out - put Drano in - after ½ hr. it still wouldn't work so I put more Drano in - it still wouldn't work so I went to Midge's & borrowed a plunger - was using it when the pipe broke underneath the sink - water everywhere - Called J.C. Hogge - they came about 5:30 - Worked until about 7:00 - didn't get it fixed - said they would be back tomorrow A.M. - Kitty brought our supper up. I was tired tonight - Billy went to bed about 8:00 - I watched tv awhile - fell asleep in chair - woke up at 10:30 & went to bed.

Letter from Hank

No comments: