Thursday, March 13, 2008

Saturday, March 9, 1963

Up at 6:45.
I washed my hair & set it right after breakfast. Mom cleaned the kitchen. After coffee Mom, Dad & Billy went to Janaf. I done a little sewing on my white blouse & on Billy's shirt - put bias tape on. Cleaned the living room. After lunch & dishes I laid down & put Billy asleep - Mom baked Frosted Creams - I made beef stew for supper. Fred & Catherine came about 3:00 - they stayed for supper. Watched tv tonight - done the hand sewing on my white blouse & Billy's shirt. He woke up about 12:30 - he was all choked up - could hardly get his breath. It really scared us. We heated juice for him - finally he got settled down. I ran the vaporizer all night - he was pretty restless. He spilled a glass of juice all over the bed. Didn't get to bed until nearly 2:00.

No mail - Mailed letter to Hank

No comments: