Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Saturday, April 13, 1963

Sunny - windy - cool
Up at 6:45. Fixed pancakes & sausage for bkfast - we all went to Warner's this morning - home at noon - Midge came & got me & her & Brenda & I went to Janaf. Hank & Billy went to the base. I got a slack set & pants at Penny's - & a pair of black canvass shoes at Kinney's - we ate lunch at the drugstore - got home at 2:00 - Midge came in for coffee - Hank & Billy came home shortly after we did. Billy took a nap - I cut out my shortie p.j.'s & a shirt for Billy. We went to BeLo's - I got aspirin for Billy & saran wrap - went to Ying's & got chicken chow mein - ate it at home - colored eggs tonight - watched tv - fixed Billy's basket & hid eggs. Went to bed at 11:30.
Hank called Welad tonight.

Letter from Donna Marie Carter

No comments: