Monday, March 31, 2008

Friday, May 31, 1963

Sunny - cool -
Hank had duty - he didn't call me - Billy & I got up at 8:00 - I washed 4 loads of clothes - brought in a big bunch of radishes - Estes Express called & said they were bringing the chairs. Didn't feel good today - Ruby came for coffee about noon - Stayed until after 1:00. Billy & I were eating when they brought the chairs - I worked quite awhile getting the box open - Billy didn't take a nap but laid on the bed while I done dishes & got the clothes in & folded - made both beds - then cleaned the bedrooms & bath & hall - had hot dogs & potato salad for supper. Mowed the front lawn after supper - gave Billy a bath - About 10:20 Warner & Hank came home - Warner ate - they left at 11:00 - I balanced bank statement & wrote out checks. Put clothes in the attic this A.M.

Letter from Mom.

No comments: