Thursday, March 13, 2008

Monday, March 11, 1963

Cloudy A.M. - Rainy P.M. & night.
Up at 7:15 - We went downtown this A.M. - Went to Sears - Center Shops & S&H. I got Billy a hat & a cap. Ate lunch at Tastee Freez - started to rain there - took Dad to the garage but his car wasn't ready. Home about 2:00 - I baked a mincemeat pie for supper - Dad & I went to see about his car - it still wasn't done - took the cigarettes over to Mildred Munson - went to dimestore & got buttons for orange blouse - went to Colonial & got flour & cookies. Tonight I watched tv - put red & black stitching on my white blouse - sewed buttons on my orange blouse - made buttonholes in Billy's shirt. The machine sewed alright but made a terrible knocking noise. Started a letter to Hank.
Called Mary Holmes tonight.

Mailed letter to Hank
Letter from Hank

No comments: