Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Friday, January 11, 1963

Up at 7:45. Hank had gone to work - Had a terrible headache - tv was broken so Billy couldn't watch it. After breakfast I started to finish up the fancy stitching on my blouse - was doing that when Midge called - She came over & stayed until noon. Billy played at Jimmy's all morning - outside. Hank came home for lunch & fixed the tv. I took the car & went to Jim's & got Billy - got lunch & done dishes - before I got Billy to bed, Hank came home - was off for the day. I put 2 coats of Freewax on Billy's closet floor & then Hank painted D-Con on the baseboards - had ants in there. I cleaned the house except our bedroom - Billy took a nap in there - fixed Just Good Eaten for supper - left about 4:30 & went to the Commissary - home about 6:00 - ate supper - watched tv tonight - bed at 11:00 - Billy stayed up until 10:45.

No comments: