Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wednesday, January 30, 1963

Rain & cold all day -
Up at 6:30 - Made coffee - Billy got up as soon as I got dressed. Done yesterday's lunch dishes - Made the bed & got cleaned up - swept the garage - Jimmy came about 8:00 - him & Billy watched tv until 9:30 - I re-read Mom & Dad's letter - fed George - wrote ck. for house payment - got breakfast - done dishes - was ironing when Jim & Ruby came at 10:45 - they had coffee - after they left I ironed until lunch time - we were eating when Midge came - She stayed until 2:30 - I laid down & put Billy asleep - then done dishes - finished the ironing - cleaned the kitchen - living room & hall - got the mail - Billy got up at 4:30. I wrote in diary - had tv dinners tonight - Gladys & Ruby called - shortened my brown winter skirt -
wrote to Hank.

No mail - Mailed letter home.

No comments: