Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Friday, December 28, 1962

Up at 7:00 - Made Hank's coffee - wrote in diary. Ironed until time to get breakfast for Billy - washed one load of clothes & hung them out - Billy played outside for awhile - he went down to Kitty's - I went after him - no one home but Ricky. Came home just as Hank got here - after lunch I done dishes while Hank went & had the snow tires taken off the car - then he picked Billy & I up & we went to Va. Beach to get our new car - Billy & I went uptown while Hank got the papers etc. fixed up - I got a Kotex belt & a picture frame for Mom & Dad's wedding picture - when we got home I finished the ironing - got clothes in & got supper. Hank went down to change the car insurance. After supper I called Janice - done the ironing from today's wash - Hank & Billy went to Bayside & got the Xmas pictures - I wrote to Welad's tonight - bed at 10:45.

No comments: