Sunday, February 17, 2008

Saturday, October 6, 1962

Got up at 7:15. After breakfast I straightened up the house - then Hank & Billy went downtown after the lawnmower - I put the top & sides of my hair up - done some ironing - ironed the bedspread for the back room. Washed a load of white clothes. Cut out Billy's p.j. bottoms - after lunch I laid down to get Billy to sleep - then got up & cleaned the kitchen - also went over the living room, hall & bath a little. Called Mrs. Dearmon. Made buttonholes in Billy's p.j.'s & sewed the buttons on. Got supper early - we were doing dishes about 6:00 when Munson's came. They hadn't eaten so I fixed hot dogs & beans for them - Hank had to go to the store. I gave Billy a bath & he watched the last half of Lawrence Welk. Munson's left at 10:45 - Hank & I done the dishes after they left.

Letter from Mom.

No comments: