Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Saturday, December 29, 1962

Rained all day -
Up at 8:00 - Took a shower & put my hair up right after breakfast dishes - Hank & Billy went after eggs & soup bones - then they went to Jones's. I cleaned the house except for the kitchen - after lunch I done the dishes & put the soup bones on - laid down & got Billy to sleep - Hank went to Gate 3 & met some guy named Whitaker from Abingdon who is in the Navy. I cleaned the kitchen - made vegetable soup - sewed Hank's pants up - read the Grundy paper - got ready to go to Janice & Bill's - ate supper & done dishes - got Billy ready. We left about 6:45 - got up to the highway & decided to come back. It was raining so hard that we couldn't see - called Janice when we got home - Hadn't been here long when Mom & Dad called - I colored with Billy - watched tv - wrote in diary. Billy went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: