Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sunday, December 23, 1962

SP
Up at 7:45. I took Billy to Sunday School but I didn't stay - He took a present for his teacher - was real excited. I came home & straightened up the house - washed dishes & called Midge. Went & picked Billy up & we went to Tastee Freez & ate dinner - then rode downtown - home at 2:00. Billy took a nap - I re-arranged some of the cards on the wall - read the paper - got supper. Hank & Mr. Paul went to Warner's before supper to borrow Sears Catalog. Billy slept until 5:30 - he didn't eat any supper. Hank & Billy went after batteries for the camera - I got dressed up - Warner's came at 8:00 - stayed until 11:00. We had popcorn, coffee, cake & cookies - Hank & I done dishes after they left - wrote in diary - bed at 12:00.

No comments: