Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday, December 9, 1962

Sunny today but cold & windy.
Billy & I didn't go to Sunday School because of his cold. Jimmy came over & played all morning. I took a shower after doing dishes - straightened up the house - wrote notes on a few Xmas cards. Jim came over - then Ruby came & stayed quite awhile. One of Jim's friends came looking for Jim - after they all left I done dishes - then we went to McDonald's & ate lunch - stopped at Aragonna Shopping Center - mailed a letter to Mom & Dad - came home & wrapped Dowling's Xmas present. They came about 3:00 - I baked cookies - they brought apple pie - we had lunch - I gave Catherine some clothes to give Sandy - gave Catherine my mouton coat. They left about 7:30 - Billy fell asleep while they were here - I got him ready for bed & he went back to sleep - done dishes & read the paper - didn't feel good today - ovulation trouble I think - went to bed at 10:30.

No comments: