Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday, November 9, 1962

Up at 7:00 - we had waffles for breakfast - Billy got up after we ate. Pat called this morning - said Roger called last night & she is going to leave next Friday. I took a shower this morning. Dad went to the doctor - he opened his boil up. After lunch we went to P-burg - the car broke down at Hwy 14 - Dad got a ride to town on a tractor - Chuck Norris came out & pushed us to town - Issy came to the station & picked Mom, Billy & I up - we went to Issy's - Dad came shortly after - we had coffee - Billy stayed with Issy - Mom went for a treatment - Dad & I went to the depot - I got my ticket - will leave Sun. night at 11:00 - get home Tues. at 11:15 A.M. Mom & I went to the dime store & Trey's - got Billy a hooded sweatshirt - Went back to Issy's & got Billy - Came home - had waffles & sausage for supper - Called Marion & cancelled res. - called Pat - Maurell came for a few minutes. Stayed home tonight.

No comments: