Saturday, February 23, 2008

Thursday, November 15, 1962

Got up at 7:30 - Sunny today. Right after breakfast I made a peach pie & rolled out 3 crusts for the freezer - then done dishes. Billy went to Jimmy's - I put the top & sides of my hair up - sewed some more trim on Billy's robe - was doing that when Hank came home. He had gone to Sears & got a new hose for the washer - it was too short so he went to Robbins Corner & got one. We ate dinner together - after lunch I washed one load of white clothes - done dishes - laid down to put Billy asleep - then I hung the clothes out - finished up Billy's robe - spent 1 ½ hrs. turning the belt. Fixed chili for supper. Jim & Jimmy came after supper - I took a shower before. We went to Thom McAnn tonight & got Billy 2 pair of shoes - I went to Grants & got elastic for Billy's p.j.'s & brown thread. Stopped Be Lo & the egg fact. Home at 7:45 - Watched tv - wrote in diary.
Mailed letter to Mom & Dad

No comments: