Monday, February 18, 2008

Friday, October 12, 1962

Got up at 6:45 - Made coffee - fixed some toast for Billy - left at 7:30 - Hank took me to the base & left me off - I went to see about my foot. Had to wait quite awhile - then they sent me to the Emergency Treatment Bldg. - The Dr. pared part of it off - he said it would require several treatments - probably take about 2 wks. Hank took Billy & got his hair cut - then he came home & got breakfast for him - came & picked me up. We got home at 10:30 - Billy went to Jimmie's to play - I ate a bowl of cereal - picked some flower seeds off & took them to Ruby - came home & cleaned the living room - got lunch - made a rice pudding & done dishes. Hank got off early - couldn't get Billy to sleep - cleaned all the house except Billy's room - got supper - gave Billy a bath - Hank went to Munson's - I watched tv - wrote in diary.

No comments: