Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tuesday, January 1, 1963

Sunny - but cold & windy.
Didn't get up until 8:45 - after breakfast I done dishes - straightened up the house - took a shower. Hank & Billy went to Ruby's for awhile. After lunch & dishes I put a roast on - laid down & got Billy asleep - got up & baked a applesauce spice cake - peeled potatoes - got clothes down from the garage & folded them - was doing that when George, Gladys & Cindy came - I made coffee - while they were here Dowling's came - after Davis's left we had more coffee - I was getting supper & Dowling's were going to stay - then Lowe's came, so Dowling's left shortly after. We ate while Lowe's sat in the living room - they stayed until 9:00. Hank & I done dishes after they left. Got Billy ready for bed. I wrote in my diary. Went to bed at 10:45.

No comments: