Thursday, February 28, 2008

Monday, December 31, 1962

Got up at 7:00 - Hank had to go to work but got off about 10:30. I took all the Xmas cards down & checked them against my list - washed 1 load of white clothes & hung them in the garage. Hank & I moved the refrigerator over by the stove but didn't like it. Jim came & he helped move it back. I cleaned it out behind - wiped up the floor underneath - washed the wall down in back of the stove - also under side of cupboards. After lunch I went to Janaf - went to Penny's - got brown heels at Hofheimer's - went to Kresge's & got a silverware tray - also a plastic scrub pail & new diary. Stopped at Be Lo's - done lunch dishes when I got home - after supper we went to Lowe's - stayed until 12:30 - Billy stayed awake until we got home - he was real good.

No comments: