Monday, February 25, 2008

Saturday, December 8, 1962

Sunny & cold -
Up at 7:30 - Got breakfast for Hank & I - Billy watched tv - after dishes I washed & set my hair. Hank took Mom & Dad's package & mailed it. After I got my hair fixed Billy ate a little bit. I straightened up the house - folded clothes & done what little ironing there was. Billy watched tv - Hank went to run some errands. He took the electric fry pan to have it fixed. After lunch Hank took Billy out for a walk - I wrapped 6 chickens & put them in the freezer. Washed dishes - laid down 7 got Billy to sleep - then worked a little bit on Xmas cards - Pat called. Had a roast for supper - Billy didn't eat. He woke up while we were eating. He ate peaches & cookies later on. Read the Grundy paper - wrote in diary - watched tv. Wrote to Mom & Dad - addressed 18 Xmas cards.

Card from Molling - Holm's
Letter from Mom - one from Dad -

No comments: