Thursday, February 14, 2008

Monday, September 10, 1962

Got up at 7:15 - Billy got up too - I started washing - had 9 loads. Went to Ruby's to check on Billy - Midge came over there - we came back here & she stayed until 12:30 - Ate lunch after she left & laid down with Billy - after he went to sleep I got up & started mowing (2:30) - Mowed until Hank came home (4:45) Got about half of it done. It was really hot. Took a shower & got ready - We went to Gibson's & ate - then went to GEX - got shampoo - a sympathy card for Tina - a few groceries - Stopped at Grant's at Janaf - got a shower curtain & puzzle for Billy - then went to Overton's & got bread, milk & juice - went to High's & got cones - got home at 9:15 - Went to bed about 10:15.

1 comment:

Patricia Marie said...

This is truly great. I have done family genealogy for eighteen years and I wish I had something like this from my ancestors.