Friday, February 15, 2008

Monday, September 17, 1962

Got up at 7:00 - Rained all day - cleared off towards evening. I had a dirty house to clean - cleaned the kitchen & done up some dishes while Billy watched tv - after breakfast I cleaned the living room - hall & bath - re-arranged part of the living room. Billy couldn't go out so i read to him for awhile - Hank got off about 11:30 - after lunch I went & got my hair cut while Hank & Billy stayed here. When I got back we all went to Sears Warehouse - then to Sears on 21st street - couldn't get the part we needed for the bath tub faucet - got Billy 2 pair of dungarees - 6 pr. of socks & suspenders - Stopped at Savemore Mkt - home at 4:15 - Billy took a nap - i wrapped meats for the freezer. Had fish sticks for supper. Gave Billy a bath - watched tv & read the paper tonight. Went to bed at 10:00.
When I gave Billy a bath he said "Stand up kid - your mother wants to wash your whing ding."

No comments: