Friday, February 15, 2008

Wednesday, September 26, 1962

Got sewing machine tonight -
Finished cleaning storm windows as soon as I got up - after breakfast I cleaned all the windows on the outside except the garage & kitchen windows above the sink - put the storms & screens back in - picked strawberries. Brenda came just before lunch - couldn't find Midge when she came from school. After lunch I called - Brenda was alone so Billy & I went over - Midge came in shortly after - she had been at Dailey's. Midge brought us home - Ruby came over to get a bean recipe. After they left I cleaned the house. The man brought my sewing machine just before supper. Mr. Paul came to work on mower. Jim came over - Sam Ciechon came - I messed with the sewing machine for awhile - Wasn't sure I got the right one.

No comments: